Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I love running! ^______^

The title says it all, I love running! Today I went for another half an hour run with my friend Josh. I have started running in an attempt to lose weight, but I had to take a two day break because I was in alot of pain from my first day of running. >_<

Today、though, I was determined to get back to it, and I did. I felt great afterwards! Relaxed and worn out and great! ^_^ I managed to jog the whole time, a vast improvement over my first attempt at running. Though, truth be told, tomorrow I am probably going to hurt like no other >_<

What else...?

Well, in a few weeks I am planning a American food night/Japanese-American Mafia game. I am excited for it, and I think it will be alot of fun. My friend Jensin is handling the Japanese in the Mafia game, while I will be doing the English. I am going to make Philly Cheese Steaks and probably two other things (not sure what yet, so any suggestions on American food would be appreciated, especially non baked foods, as we don't have a oven).

I have made two new Japanese friends recently, Hide and Yuuki. Both seem like pretty cool guys....

uh... Still failing to be the man God wants me to be.

Other than that, not much is going on. Just having fun here in Tokyo!

Hope all is well wherever you are! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm...how about hamburgers, and homemade potato chips or American fries?

    ReplyDelete